or call us at 1-866-6-Global
join us for a
You and a guest are cordially invited to a complimentary dinner event hosted by local retirement professionals of Global Wealth Management.
retirement outlook for 2017:
what are your options in today’s new economy?
Given all the uncertainty we now face following one of the most heated elections ever, many individuals at or nearing retirement have been left with a great deal of concern and many questions regarding what the next four years have in store. Will your taxes increase? Will estate tax law revisions impact you and your hard-earned assets? Are there any other new policies that could affect your investments?
For answers to these questions as well as many others, please join your hosts Grant Conness & Andrew Montgomery Costa with Global Wealth Management, for this very informative event designed to provide valuable information and insight into what potentially lies ahead. During this in-depth discussion, they will cover the many changes we might anticipate in estate and tax law as well as some very important financial planning perspectives that should be considered in your retirement planning efforts in 2017 and beyond.
Topics to be discussed
- » Proactive Tax and Financial Planning Opportunities in 2017
- » Strategies to create income you can’t outlive in retirement
- » How the new DOL Fiduciary rule for financial advising could affect your retirement advice
- » How to Maximize Social Security Benefits using current claiming strategies
- » Proposed 2017 tax policy changes and what effect they may have on you
- » Potential to create tax-free income in retirement by making the right moves now
If you are unable to attend one of our events, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your complimentary “7 Keys to Choosing The Right Financial Advisor For Life” book chapter.
First time attendees only. Invitation reserved for recipient listed and one guest.